Lomi Lomi Nui is considered by many to be one of the oldest massages in the world. Originally was performed in temples by the Hawaiian Kahunas – priestesses and priests, and was intended only for the chiefs and shamans. Nui means „special, unique and unrepeatable.” This is one of the most wonderful massages in the world. It is called the massage of „loving hands”. It's much more than just a massage - it’s a ritual. Lomi Lomi Nui combines touch and dance. Through smooth, continuous movement performed with hands and forearms, it heals and harmonizes the physical body - emotional as well as spiritual. It is recommended as support ritual in important moments in human life.
The massage lasts about 70-100 minutes. It is made with hands and forearms, using an organic coconut oil. I start it with a song - the blessing - to call the Hawaiian goddess of Love. The massage is performed in asurrounding of candlelights and Hawaiian music. Whole body is massaged with the exception of the intimate zone.
The effect of massage is:
• Deep reach into the tissue, dissolving muscle and emotional tensions
• Improving physical health (massage stimulates blood and lymph circulation, tones and nourishes the skin, helps to release stiffness in joints, regulates metabolism, removes pain in the body, activates self-healing processes).
• Deep relaxation, releasing the anxiety, worries and negative thoughts.
• Massage removes cellular energy blockages and traumas. It leaves you with a sense of bliss and gratitude.
• The ancient, shamanic power, done with focused intention. As Huna says: Energy flows where attention goes.